1. Ohio State 6-0: Still not impressive, but still winning and it’s hard to remove them from the top spot while undefeated.
2. TCU 6-0: The Horn Frogs barely escaped Manhattan, Kansas with a win just like they barely beat Texas Tech in Lubbock.
3. Alabama 5-1: Continues to win in spite of experts ruling them out.
4. Baylor 5-0: Ran up the score on a high school team again. Conference play needs to eliminate one of Baylor or TCU.
5. Michigan State 6-0: Still winning, but still struggling against average teams. They’ve had injury problems in their Offensive Line.
6. Clemson 5-0: The Tigers are one of hte more impressive teams in the nation right now and are doing that against better teams and not pushovers.
7. Florida State 5-0: The Seminoles are still undefeated and still disrespected. With Dalvin Cook in the lineup they are tough.
8. LSU 5-0: The Tigers are giving up way too many points to average teams right now.
9. Texas A%M 5-0: The Aggies were off.
10. Notre Dame 5-1: The Irish beat the best Navy team in years fairly easily.
11. Ole Miss 5-1: The Rebels played a high school team from New Mexico.
12. Michigan 5-1: Wolverines have improved more than any team in America.
13. Florida 6-0: They roughed up Missouri to take command of the SEC East.
14. Utah 5-0: Kirk Herbstreit has them as a marginal playoff team. Huh?
15. Stanford 4-1: Nobody knows what happened to them in game 1. They are different now.
16. Oklahoma State 6-0: Survived one of the tougher environments in the country in West Virginia to remain unbeaten. They are unbeaten, but I am not impressed, still.
17. Boise State 5-1: The Broncos beat up on Colorado State.
18. Iowa 6-0: Excellent defense
19. UCLA 4-1: The Bruins were off and preparing for Thursday Night game against Stanford. Somebody will be eliminated from the leader board.
20. Oklahoma 5-1: You can’t judge a team by a rivalry game. Will the Sooners bounce back?
21. Memphis 5-0: Memphis was off and has Ole Miss next. Dirt bag Mussburger laughed at Memphis on the air on Saturday Night when he was ruining the Missouri/Florida game.
22. California 5-1: Lost to Utah, but the experts have the Utes in the playoffs.
23. Penn State 5-1: Since being upset by Temple, the Lions have not been bad.
24. Duke 5-1: These team has shown a lot of heart.
25. Toledo 5-0: The Rockets are 1-0 in SEC play and 1-0 against the Big 12. Granted the 2 teams they have beaten are not all that.