1. Alabama 10-1: Crushed a bad team..
2. Clemson 11-0: The Tigers beat a scrappy Wake Forest 33-13.
3. Notre Dame 10-1: Barely got by the Eagles of Boston College
4. Oklahoma 10-1: Survived the loss of QB Mayfield and TCU.
5. Michigan State 10-1: Beat the Buckeyes in Columbus. Their best game of the season.
6. Iowa 11-0: Roughed up Purdue, but the Boilermakers are awful.
7. Ohio State 10-1: First loss since Virginia Tech last year.
8. Baylor 9-1: They bounced back to beat Oklahoma State.
9. Florida 10-1: Gators needed Overtime to beat 2-9 Florida Atlantic. Wow
10. North Carolina 10-1: The Tar Heels were involved in a fight for their lives with Virginia Tech.
11. TCU 9-2: if they beat OU must be dealt with
12. Michigan 9-2: Survived a tough game against Penn State.
13. Florida State 9-2: Seminoles won big against a bad team.
14. Oklahoma State 10-1: Needed refs help to beat a bad Texas team and their luck finally ran out.
15. Stanford 9-2: Defeated rival Cal
16. Navy 9-1: They are still a tough team to prepare for in a week.
17. Northwestern 9-2: Beat a good Wisconsin team at Camp Randall.
18. Ole Miss 8-3: Crushed the LSU Tigers.
19. Houston 10-1: Lost their first game of the season to UConn.
20. Temple 9-2: beat Memphis at home.
21. Toledo 9-1: Do I need to remind of their game against Arkansas.
22. Oregon 8-3: Ducks walloped USC and probably cost Clay Helton a job.
23. Wisconsin 8-3: lost to Northwestern at home.
24. Pittsburgh 8-3: Beat Louisville soundly.
25. UCLA 8-3: Beat Utah on the road. The Bruins are better on the road than at home.