AP Top 25
1. Ohio State: Total agreement, but Virginia Tech could be a big test for them immediately.
2. TCU: The Horn Frogs surprised a lot of people last year, not sure that will work in 2015.
3. Alabama: Still should have about the best talent in the country. Should win SEC again.
5. Michigan State: I can see this if the defense doesn’t drop off with the loss of Defensive Coordinator.
6. Auburn: I could see the Auburn Tigers having a big year with Will Muschamp on board.
7. Oregon: I think the Ducks drop off slightly and should be in the teens.
8. USC: The Trojans are either going to dominate or Sarkisian will start to fizzle.
9. Georgia: The Bulldogs have underachieved in recent years and will need to win the East. Recruiting is lights out in Athens.
10. Florida State: I am thinking national media doesn’t understand how much young talent the Noles possess at this point. Either Notre Dame transfer Everett Golson will need to come through or Sean Maguire.
11. Notre Dame: The exact same spot that I have Notre Dame on my Poll. They could be good, but not sure they are a true top 10 team.
13. UCLA: The Bruins need a Quarterback to step up, but the rest of the team is talented.
14. LSU: Like the Bruins, the Tigers need a Quarterback. But their running game will be superior with Leonard Fournette and others. Tiger fans aren’t fans of Les Miles, but I am.
15. Arizona State: I have mixed feelings on the Sun Devils. I like Quarterback Mike Bercovici and they return a lot of starters on defense. Time will tell.
16. Georgia Tech: I like Tech better than these guys.
17. Ole Miss: Another team that needs a Quarterback to step up. But, they should have a good defense and other talent.
18. Arkansas: The Razorbacks could be really good in 2015. They have some talent returning.
19. Oklahoma: The exact ranking I have the Sooners. Changing offense even with great power back returning. On negative side, the Sooners lost most of their Offensive Line.
20. Wisconsin: New coach in 2015, but he’s a Badger guy and changes should be minimal.
22. Arizona: The Wildcats were relatively young a year ago and won the Pac 12 South.
23. Boise State: The Broncos lost some serious talent and I don’t agree with ranking.
24. Missouri: The Tigers keep winning the SEC East even though they are underdogs yearly.
25. Tennessee: I think the Vols are going to do really well, but the competition is tough.