1. Florida State; picking them to repeat and Jameis Winston to win back to back Heisman’s.
2. Alabama; Must find a QB
3. Auburn; Has a QB.
4. Michigan State: Defense, defense, defense. Better offense
5. Stanford; Leading West Coast resurgence.
6. Ohio State: need improvement on defense
7. Oregon: must get past Stanford for a change
8. LSU: New QB and lost good RBs but get ready for Fournette
9. Oklahoma: might should be higher
10. UCLA: Return of Hundley and Mora coaching
11. Georgia: Gurley man rules
12. Missouri: Surprise of the year last season returns good mix.
13. Baylor: Petty returns, but not sure about defense
14. USC: Not back yet, but should be soon.
15. Texas A&M: Losing Manziel will hurt and what about the defense?
16. South Carolina: Losing Shaw is big time, but defense stout
17. Notre Dame: Might be rated too high
18. Clemson: Lost too many stars
19. Texas: Strong era begins.
20. Miami: Canes did not end well but could be improved
21. Wisconsin: Good coaching
22. Ole Miss: talent coming back
23. Arizona State: Coach Graham has them playing well
24. Penn State: I believe Franklin will kill it here
25. Arizona: Coach Rod has made improvement
25. Oklahoma State: always in the thick of things these days